Grade / Year group
Course Fee (Yearly)
Peek a Boo
Bundle of Joy
Fun n Joy
Grade 1 / Year 2
Grade 2 / Year 3
Grade 3 / Year 4
Grade 4 / Year 5
Grade 5 / Year 6
Grade 6 / Year 7
Grade 7 / Year 8
Grade 8 / Year 9
Grade 9 / Year 10
Grade 10 / Year 11
Grade 11 / Year 12
Grade 12 / Year 13
* Extra subjects will be charged at $375 per term per subject
* All exam fees will be charged at actuals
No of classes
30 minutes (x10)
60 minutes (x10)
What our fees covers ?
- Mindfulness and Mental Wellbeing Programmes
- Termly Standardised Assessments
- Progress Report Cards
- Student and Teacher led Clubs & Activities
- Subject Specialist Teachers
- External competitions and event sponsorship
- Gifted and Students of Determination Friendly Lessons
- Peer Assessments and Activities
- 1:1 sessions with teachers (5 hours per term)
- Several parent and teacher interactions
- Child psychologist reports bi-termly
Creek Achieve Scholarships
We also offer scholarships to deserving children. The scholarships will be available in the following categories. Creek Global School reserves the right to update the criteria, requirements, or procedure for the award of all or any category of Scholarship at any time.
Academic scholarships are awarded to students who have consistently placed at the top of their class in all of their subjects for at least the past three years. The academic scholarship would also be awarded to students who have appeared for national or international exams and were placed in the top 95th Percentile, provided they have the passion and aim to achieve higher and commit to improving their grades.
We offer creative and performing arts scholarships to students who are passionate artists and performers and place in the top 85 th Percentile of their class (Please note evidence of any claim must be provided), and have the passion and commitment to continue excelling in their chosen field.
We offer the Creek Achieve Sports Scholarship to students who are passionate and committed about sports and rank in the 85 th percentile in their class consistently for the past 3-5 years in tournaments held regionally, nationally or internationally (Proof of evidence of claim must be submitted).